Our company provides assistance to the manufacturers of bottled drinking water from Russia when entering new market places.
We see great potential in this market segment, because water becomes a product; there are many manufacturers working only on the local market and interested in entering new market places (for export) in Russia, and under the conditions of climate change, human activity and population growth, a number of world regions will increasingly need clean drinking water.
We invite importers to cooperation by offering a product that will become one of the most popular in the world in the near future - bottled drinking water. The origin of water is Russia, which has one of the largest reserves of fresh water in the world. We guarantee water quality and compliance with the sanitary standards.
This personal data processing policy has been drafted in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law. from 07.27.2006. No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data” and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures securing personal data LLC "Aquaexport" (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator sets as the most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This policy of the Operator in relation to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about website visitors of aquaexport.ru.
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using tools computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data is a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (with the exception of cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address aquaexport.ru;
4. Personal Data Information System - a collection of personal data contained in databases data and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
5. Impersonation of personal data - actions that cannot be determined without use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or another subject of personal data;
6. Personal data processing - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations), committed with the use of automation equipment or without the use of such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, and also determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or definable Website user of aquaexport.ru;
9. User - any website visitor of aquaexport.ru;
10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or to get acquainted with personal data unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media information, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data in some other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to a foreign territory state authority of a foreign state, foreign physical or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions that result in personal data being destroyed irrevocably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information the system of personal data and (or) the result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed data.
1. Full Name;
2. Email address;
3. Also on the site is the collection and processing of impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) with using the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
4. The above data is hereinafter referred to as a Policy merged by the general concept of Personal Data.
1. The purpose of the processing of the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator to firstname.lastname@example.org with mark "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers."
3. Impersonal User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of users on the site, improving the quality of the site and its content.
1. The operator processes the personal data of the User only in the case of their filling and /or sending User independently through special forms located on the site aquaexport.ru. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expressesYour acceptance of this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully implement the requirements current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be passed on to third parties, for except in cases related to the execution of current legislation.
3. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending to the Operator a notification to the Operator’s email address email@example.com with mark "Actualization of personal data".
4. The term for processing personal data is unlimited. User can withdraw at any time consent to the processing of personal data by notifying the Operator via electronic mail to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Withdrawal of consent for processing personal data”.
The operator, before initiating the cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to ensure that foreign state to whose territory it is intended to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
1. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign countries not responding the above requirements can only be implemented if there is written consent the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution the contract to which is the subject of personal data.
1. The user can get any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
2. This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at aquaexport.ru.
Updated: April 1, 2019